About Danny Skelly - Real Estate Agent
Orson Hill Realty
Real Estate Agent Colorado
Looking For My Florida Office?
Danny Skelly is an experienced real estate professional with a diverse background in the industry and a proven track record of success. Here are some key highlights of his career:
- Licensed real estate broker in Colorado for over 10 years, specializing in the front range, foothills, and Denver markets.
- Extensive experience in the real estate industry, with involvement spanning several decades.
- Previously worked with real estate agents in his marketing company in Southwest Florida, focusing on innovative marketing strategies before the digital era.
- Started and ran small businesses from a young age, showcasing strong business acumen.
- Acquired his first company, a motel in the Outer Banks of NC, and expanded it by adding a fishing charter business.
- Purchased a struggling printshop in Southwest Florida and successfully implemented digital printing, graphic design, and web marketing and design services.
- Established a kids playcenter and restaurant in Taos, NM, catering to the local community.
- Currently in the process of opening a real estate office in Florida to expand his operations.
Contributor and Thought Leader
- Regular contributor at OH Real Estate News, providing insights and analysis on the real estate market.
- Recognized as an advocate for technological advancements in the industry and the importance of real estate agents embracing digital tools.
- Strong belief in the transformative power of technology for enhancing client experiences and staying competitive in the market.
- Early adopter of digital solutions, being the first printer in Southwest Florida to utilize variable data printing and advocating for a transition from traditional direct mail to digital marketing strategies.
- Emphasizes the significance of real estate agents staying technologically advanced to deliver the best outcomes for their clients.
- Passionate about leveraging technology to provide exceptional service and create a seamless real estate experience for buyers and sellers.
To leverage Danny Skelly’s expertise and benefit from his extensive knowledge of the real estate market, contact him at Orson Hill Realty, a reputable real estate company based in Evergreen, CO, serving the front range, foothills, and Denver areas.
My name is Danny Skelly and I have always been in the real estate industry, at least as long as I can remember. He became a licensed real estate broker in Colorado about 10 years ago. Before that, I had my hands in the real estate industries for decades prior. In Southwest Florida I worked with real estate agents in his marketing company. That was in the days when real estate websites were just starting, Zillow didn’t exist and direct mail was the big marketing strategy for real estate agents all over the country.
Danny Skelly started out as a small business owner at a young age. Starting and running small companies throughout his 20s. He bought his first company at the age of 33. It was a motel in the Outer Banks of NC. He expanded the business by adding a fishing charter business that was docked at the motel docks. He sold that business and moved to Southwest Florida. There he purchased a struggling printshop. He added digital printing, graphic design and web marketing and design. Most of his clients were real estate companies and companies that were attached to the real estate business. He sold that in 2008 after the real estate market crash. He moved to Taos, NM and opened a kids playcenter and restaurant. He sold that soon after opening it and moved to Evergreen, CO. There he got his associate broker’s license and worked for Keller Williams Foothills in Evergreen, CO. After many years he decided to get his employing broker license and open his own real estate company. The Denver Foothills are the mountain communities just outside Denver Metro. In the foothills you get true mountain living. You often get a large yard, horse facilities, and fantastic views just outside the city. Most of the foothills are between 30 and 50 minutes to Downtown Denver. So if you would like to be close to the city (for convenience) then the foothills are for you! Especially if you enjoy hiking and outdoor activities like camping and mountain biking. Danny Skelly is your best choice for a Realtor. Dan is the broker/owner of Orson Hill Realty, a real estate company based in Evergreen, CO that services the front range, foothills and Denver.
Contributor at OH Real Estate News
At that point, Danny started to move his business from print to digital. He was the first printer in Southwest Florida to use variable data in his printing. Still doing direct mail for real estate agents I started to convince them the world is going digital. I saw a lot of agents and real estate companies get left behind not using the tools other, more advanced agents, were using. I saw agents that refused to get the bandwagon and those agents were doing a disservice to their clients.
Real Estate Agents MUST Use Technology or Their Clients Suffer
I work with and see a lot of real estate agents (and brokers) that have no idea how much damage they doing to their clients not being technologically advanced. My first employing broker, 100 years ago, always said “your website is only a business card and should not be a top priority”. I would sit in meetings trying not laugh since all the other agents in that room were my competition even though we worked at the same franchise. I sat trying not laugh as my phone was going crazy because of people on my website. Buyers and sellers love the technology I used.
Other Businesses I owned other than Real Estate Companies
One of my first jobs as an adult was bartending. I worked at nightclubs in Cleveland and then Key West, FL. When I got married I moved to the Outer Banks of NC and bought a hotel and started a fishing charter business as well out of the hotel. When my oldest son was born I sold that and moved back to Florida. There I owned a marketing/print/web design company. After the crash of 2008 I moved to Taos, NM and opened a kid’s indoor play center and restaurant. This entire time I owned multiple e-commerce websites as well. After Taos I moved to Colorado and started my real estate brokerage. I am currently working on opening an office in Florida.
I have 3 children that are fantastic. I am a single dad that when I am not working 80 hour weeks I spend time with my children. I am always either working or at an EHS football game or an LAX game. All of my kids are in the Jefferson County School system and I have always been involved in their schools.
Evergreen, CO Realtor Danny Skelly Employing Broker30792 Southview Drive #110 A | Evergreen, CO 80439 | 303-503-8793
My name is Dan Skelly I am an Evergreen, CO Realtor that specializes in mountain properties and real estate. I
have experience with things that make mountain properties unique. I also specialize in luxury homes, horse properties and farms and ranches. I am a different kind of Realtor. Give me a call so I can discuss all your real estate needs.
I am a Realtor that knows mountain properties and city properties as well. If you want to make sure your transaction goes smoothly you you need a real estate agent familiar with septic, well, easements, radon, septic, city water, water districts and everything else that comes up on a mountain or a city property.
I am a Realtor that has an extensive background in in web design and marketing. I owned a marketing company in Florida that specialized in real estate marketing and branding. As a seller agent (broker that sells your home) I will make sure your property is seen by everyone looking in that price point and in your area. Too many real estate agents do not understand the power and the need of the internet. I do and as your Realtor I will use it to its full capacity to market your home. NAR (National Association of Realtors) has determined that almost 90% of home buyers find their home on the internet. It only makes sense that we use that tool as efficiently and often as possible.
I promise I will call back. I have had real estate agents (back before I became a broker) that would not return my calls. That drove me crazy. I will always return your call, text or email. I understand as your real estate agent I work for you. You are my boss. I devote as much time to the client that buys a $10,000 piece of land as the client that buys the 17 million dollar luxury mountain home.
I am also a Realtor in Southwest Florida!