What type of home are you looking for? There are so many choices that it is important to have an idea of what you want and need before you begin looking. Consider making a checklist of amenities that are essential and those you would like to have in your new home.
The list below may help you clarify your thinking on what is important to you when you are ready to purchase.
- What neighborhood(s) would you like to live in?
- What price range do you have in mind?
- What type of home interests you?
Adjacent to Open Space
Master on main level
Homes with Garages
Homes With a Dog Run
Wells for horses
- What style appeals to you? (contemporary, Condo, traditional, A-Frame no preference)
- Are schools a factor?
- Do you need to be close to public transportation?
- How many bedrooms and bathrooms do you need? How many do you want?
- What other interior features are important to you? (separate family room, formal dining room, home office, etc.)
- What about exterior features? Have you considered a garage, yard size, patio/deck, hot tub, view, or waterfront?
- Are there any special features you are looking for in a home?
When you are ready to start your search, I will be happy to help you find a home that suits your lifestyle. My goal is to make this a fun and enjoyable experience.
Please feel free to call or email me when you are ready to start looking. I welcome the opportunity to help you.